Hi! I’m Laura, the face behind Laura Tye Photography. I’m a wife to my college sweetheart, mama to two sweet but crazy boys and proud owner of a cute little dog named Charlie. I’m so glad you found my website and I’d absolutely love to work with you! I primally focus on newborn photography but also offer maternity, child and family sessions. I try to keep my work classic and timeless and want to you to enjoy the finished art for years to come!
A few fun facts about me!
- I’m a travel nut, always planning our next trip! I’ll choose Air bnb over the fanciest resort any day and love to live like a local. 🙂
- I’ve been doing photography for five years. What started as a hobby when my oldest son was born has turned into a full time business that I love!
- I hate being cold (will gladly take 100 degrees anyway over cold)
- Before opening a photography business I taught first grade
- Being a photographer is actually my dream job but being a travel blogger would be a close second.
- I’ll choose jeans and flip flops over a dress and high heels any day
- Target is
probablydefinitely the place that takes most of my money
- My favorite newborn photographer will always be Rachel Vanoven and I had the honor of learning from her last year. <3
- I’ll always choose the beach over the mountains although places that have both will always have my heart
- I’ve lived in Texas my whole life